Blinking indicator lights on Epson printers are usually caused by many factors, either due to hardware errors or it could also be because the exhaust counter is full. in this article we discuss the indicator light blinking error because the disposal counter or waste ink tank is full.
Blinking error because the counter is full (waste ink tank full) on this L3110 printer, the symptoms are slightly different from the previous L series printer. On previous Epson L series printers, the indicator light that appears is the blinking of the ink and paper indicator light alternately.
But for the Epson L3110 printer, it is a little different. On this printer when it asks to be reset, the paper and ink indicator lights do not flash alternately but flash simultaneously.
The cause of the flashing of the light is because the ink drain system is full and must be reset immediately. The dump filled here is not full for real but it is stated as full data calculated by the system on the printer. Even if you install a larger drain tube, you will get an error code again that means the ink waste is full and must be reset.How to Reset Epson L3110 Manual, Epson L3000 :
Manual reset is one of the best solutions to normalize printer functions again. You only need to do a few tricks and you don't need software help. to perform a manual reset, follow the steps below:
- Unplug the power cord for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Plugin and then turn on the printer as usual by pressing the Power button.
- Press and hold the Resume button again for 5 seconds, then release.
- Press and hold the Resume button again for 3 seconds, then release.
- Please wait until the printer reset process is complete. If successful, the indicator light will stop blinking.
- Just to make sure, print a document or two.