Happy to meet you again, this time admin will share tips on how to reset error 5B00 on a Canon IP2770 and Canon MP237 printers with the Latest Service Tool V4905.
In this case, the Canon printer had a problem with the error code 5B00 message, this means that the printer has experienced a limit on its print usage, and to fix it the printer must be in service mode. And the method is as follows:
- The printer is off, press the stop/reset button (keep it pressed) then press the on/power button (keep it pressed).
- Still pressing on/power button, release then press the stop/reset button again, repeat 6 times, when pressing the 6th hold and release the stop/reset button coincide by releasing the on (power) button.
- In this step, Windows will detect a new printer device (ignore it) until the lamp light stops blinking
- Download Service Tool V4905, Extract then run.
- Prepare several sheets of paper, in the resetting process the printer will print the log resetter report document.
- On the Ink Absorber Counter select Main then click SET, and the printer will print the document with code D = 000.0
- Go back to the service tool, click EEPROM then click OK, and the printer will print the document and close the program.
- Restart the printer and try a test to print documents.
pass rar : url this blog