Canon is one of the most widely used printer brands. besides being affordable, Canon also has features that are no less good than other brands of printers. the problem with this Canon iP2770 printer error often appears when printing documents. This error can occur because of technical problems or because the printer has exceeded its print usage limit.
There are two ways to reset the Canon iP2770 printer, the first by using a software resetter and the second manually. In this post, the admin will share how to reset the Canon iP2770 printer manually
For how to reset manually, follow the steps below:
- Turn off the printer, unplug the printer power cable from the power socket.
- Press the power button and hold it down
- Still pressing the power button, plug the power cable back into the power socket.
- Wait a few moments, then press the RESUME button 2 times and the indicator light will turn green, then release the power button again.
- To make sure the printer reset process is successful, go to Control Panel, select Hardware and Sound then select Device and Printers, there will be detected a new printer named Canon iP2700 series (copy 1). that means the printer returns to its factory default settings.