There are two ways to fix the Epson L110 and Epson L210 printer problems with a paper light error code and an ink light blinking alternately, the first is manual method and the second is by using a printer resetter software.
How to Reset Epson L210 Manual :
- Release the power cable
- Plugin the power cord and turn on the printer
- Press the power button then hold down the resume button, hold for 5 seconds then release
- Repeat the above steps once again, if successful, the printer will restart and the printer can be used again.
How to Reset Epson L210 using a software resetter:
- Download the software reset printer Epson L210, extract then run
- On the Adjustment Program screen, click Select in the Model Name Column, select Epson 210 then click Ok
- In Particular Adjustment mode, then select Waste Ink Pad Counter
- On the Main Pad Counter, click the check box then click the Initialization button, then click OK
- if successful, there will be a notification to power off the printer
- Restart the printer