Reset with a software resetter is used when the protection counter on the printer notifies that the waste ink tank is full, and to fix it, the waste tank must be cleaned or emptied first. Then reset the protection counter using software resetter. On the printer Epson L3110 is usually indicated by the ink and paper indicator lights flashing alternately when the printer is turned on. In addition, the message "Service required" appears on your computer screen.
Here's how to reset printer Epson L3110 with the latest Epson Adjustment Program:
- Download L3110 Resetter software from this link
- Double click "AdjProg.exe".
- The dialog box will open the "License ID for registration" menu
- Open the file "Keygen.exe" then copy "License ID for registration" (which is listed in the EPSON Adjustment Program) then paste it in "LicenseID" (on the keygen). Then click "New key" it will generate a code "Activation key" copy the code
- Return to the EPSON Adjustment Program. Click Enter key "then paste" Activation key for removal of restrictions" that you got on the keygen.
- After successful registration, the Epson Adjustment Program menu will open, then select a particular adjustment mode.
- In the next dialog box select the Waste ink pad counter option, then click Ok.
- Then click on the Check Box Main pad counter and click the Check button.
- Next, a dialog box will open a question that contains a message to restart your printer.
- Just click the Initialization button and click Finish, the printer will do the waste ink emptying process by the Epson adjustment program, then a notification dialog box will open to turn off the printer.
- Restart the printer. Your Epson printer is ready to be used again
pass: url this blog