Hii buddy, how are you today, this time admin will share a tutorial on how to easily print documents and photos from smartphones and tablets using Canon PRINT Inkjet / SELPHY. This application provides many features, with this application you can print photos, PDF documents, and documents from Microsoft Office.
You can also check the ink status of the printer, as well as change the copy settings via smartphone or tablet and this is very helpful especially for printers that do not have an LCD screen.But behind all the features and convenience of this Canon PRINT Inkjet / SELPHY, there are still some drawbacks:
- Only supports JPEG files.
- Printouts may not be suitable if the data does not appear on the screen properly.
- The function is available for Android 5.1 or later and only available for ARM processors .
Canon printers supported by PRINT Inkjet / SELPHY:Canon Inkjet:
- PIXMA TS series, TR series, MG series, MX series, G series, E series, PRO series, MP series, iP series, iX series
- MAXIFY MB series, iB series
- imagePROGRAF PRO, TM, TA, TX, TZ series
- SELPHY CP900 series, CP910, CP1200, CP1300
- Download the application in the play store via this link
- Install Canon PRINT Inkjet / SELPHY on your smartphone
- Connect the printer via wifi, USB cable, or OTG.
- Open the application then select the type of document you want to print.
- Specify print settings on the Print Preview page. Then press the Print button
- The canon printer will start printing.