Hii buddy, it's nice to meet you again, yesterday the admin shared how to print documents from smartphones using Canon PRINT Inkjet / SELPHY. At this time the admin will share more tips on how to print documents from a smartphone without using a computer with PrinterShare.
Applications like this are very important on your smartphone to anticipate when you receive important files that must be printed immediately, but you don't bring a laptop.
Compared to Canon PRINT Inkjet / SELPHY which the admin shared yesterday, this application is more complete in features, because this application supports almost all types of printers and supports all types of image and document files.
- Printing photos and images (JPG, GIF, PNG).
- Printing documents, spreadsheets, and Office presentations (PDF, DOC, XLS, PPT) and text (TXT).
- Printing a web page (HTML) by simply entering the URL address
- Printing Contacts, Calendar events stored on your device.
- Printing emails and attachments.
- Printing any supported files stored on your Google Drive.
- Share data from other apps for printing using the Share button.
To operate this application is very easy to use
- Download PrinterShare on the play store via this link
- Install PrinterShare then run
- Connect the printer via wi-fi, Bluetooth, USB cable, or OTG and the printer will be automatically detected.
- Open the document or image to be printed, and when you print the image in the picture size menu, there are scale settings and a choice of the amount to be printed like on a computer.
- Just click print and the printer will start printing.